Cleaning Jobs in Northamptonshire
We are always on the look out for reliable cleaners in Northamptonshire. Find out more below.
Interested in becoming a cleaner in Northampton
We are currently in need of cleaning services for clients located in these specific areas
- Grange Park
- Far Cotton
- St Crispins
- Outer Northampton villages
We are looking for existing self-employed cleaners or people who require additional hours to fit around their own commitments. It may be that you have a few hours to fill around your existing clients or you only want to work around school hours. What’s important to us is that you have the right attitude to work. We have high standards and very much appreciate how hard cleaners work.
If you are looking to work alongside an established domestic cleaning company with countless 5 star reviews then get in touch!
If this sounds appealing then complete the form below to register your interest.
Find out more about Orchard Home Cleaning
How to become a cleaner with us
What you can expect from Orchard Home Cleaning
- Support from the office which can be invaluable with communication between the cleaners and clients.
- We provide high levels of customer service and are continually checking clients are happy with the service, another thing you don’t have to worry about!
- We have an active marketing and promotional agenda which brings a steady flow of new clients to us.
- Flexibility, we provide replacement cleaners for holiday times.
What we expect from our team members
- Courtesy and politeness at all times
- A love for cleaning
- Great work attitude
- The highest standards of cleaning
- Punctuality and reliability
- Great communication
Interested in becoming a cleaner in Northampton?
To start the process of becoming a cleaner in Northampton, fill in the form and we will be in touch.